Google

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sorry, no dial tone

A dial up conection really sucks. I know that all of you know that already, but I thought I would let you know again. It took me 3 days to post my last post. I couldn't even do it on the connection I was using. I eventually broke down and sought out a real connection.


Dial up connections should only exist in that mythic sort of form that you only see or hear about when you visit a museum. At this point in time, nobody should have to suffer through a dial up connection. Yes, I know I am ranting about something that really doesn't matter. But dial up still sucks.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Brandon "Itchy" Taint said...

Ha-Ha, Bret has dial-up! It is kind of like laughing at someone for getting gonnorhea...

Do you know Nick Hight-Huff? He is a student at UCSB now and is racing with us...said he was in Belgie this summer racing but I didn't ask if he was at the house...

Do you have a job yet?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Bret Glembocki said...

Prentice Manningham III, I don't think I have your current e-mail. You can reach me at my bmglembocki alumni account. Drop me a line

Yes, I know Nick. He was at the CC.

Hmmmm, gonnorhea or dial up. Not sure which is worse!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home