Google

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Winding down a bit

After spending much of the summer here at the Cycling Center with 26+ guys in the house...it is finally calming down. Over half have returned home and a place that felt a bit crowded suddenly feels almost empty. Not that I was happy to see most of them go, but at this point it is really nice to have a bit of breathing space. I don't have to fight for a wash machine, I can cook dinner without having to dance around 10 others trying to do the same thing, I don't have to listen to 10 guys sitting around debating about what TT frame (that they will never own, or ever ride) is better, and I am actually sitting here in the main room with NOBODY else. Alright, I'm not really complaining. Its just that living with 7 guys is way easier than 26. And, yes, I am a bit introverted by nature...so I like it. In the last few days I have finnaly lost the urge to throw people out the window....awwww isn't that nice. I say all this half jokingly, but only half.

So who wants to ride to a Bakery and get some pasteries??

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, you'll be coming home soon too and then I will breath a sigh of relief.
;)

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Bob #1 said...

B,

do the ronde van bakerij...which involves riding on some direction, stopping at EACH bakery for a pastry, and eating it.

one the yet to be assembled "official signs I am cracked in Belgie".

not that your cracked...but still...!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Brandon "Itchy" Taint said...

You can joke about it, but of all the cyclists in Europe, you're one of the few who can actually throw people out windows...wrestling to cycling...who knew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home